Pages

Tuesday, May 7

Animated Disney Challenge

[&]

1. Favorite Character: What if I say Prince John because I can't decide on one. What a great indecisive way to begin amiright?

2. Favorite Official Princess: Cinderella. Come now, she has a song with my name in it :)


3. Favorite Official Prince: Prince Phillip


4. Favorite Heroine: Pocahontas


5 Favorite Hero: Simba


6. Favorite Cast of Characters: Peter Pan


7. Favorite Friendship: Lumiere & Cogsworth


8. Favorite Sidekick: Pain & Panic 


9. Favorite Couple: Yzma & Kronk (hee hee!!!)


10. Favorite Animal Couple: Maid Marian & Robin Hood


11. The Pet You Wish You Had: Arcimedes


12. Favorite Villain: Ursula


13. Favorite Villain Song: Be Prepared or Marvelous Mad Madam Mim



14. The Most Chilling Villain Demise: I'm gonna go non Disney for a second and say Rasputin in Anastasia. 


15. A Moment That Makes You Laugh Until It Hurts: Meet The Robinsons "I've got a big head and little arms" 


16. A Moment That Makes You Cry Your Eyes Out: The facedown between Gaston & the Beast


17. A Moment That Scares You: Hercules diving for Meg in the swirly whirly pool of spirits


18. A Moment That Makes You Mad: When Flotsam & Jetsam flip the boat during "kiss the girl"!!!


19. A Moment That Makes You Happy: Toulouse hissing in the Aristocats


20. Favorite Musical Number: Friend Like Me 


21. Favorite Romantic Moment: Robin Hood giving Maid Marian the flower ring


22. Favorite Ending: Princess & The Frog


23. A Line That Inspires You: "Don't forget the importance of body language!"


24. The First Movie You Remember Seeing: The Little Mermaid. We left the theater because I was terrified by King Triton


25. A Movie You Think Is Under-appreciated: Sword in the Stone


26-29 Just skipping these

30. Favorite Movie: It seems that I've changed my tune about The Little Mermaid in the past 22 years. And I'm going to claim it as my current fave.




No comments: